Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Gold Coin or Gold Savings?

This is the question that I asked myself when my wife and I discussed about investing our money. Maybank do offer gold coins for people to buy. At first we thought it would be better for us to buy gold coin as we would be able to have and keep the actual gold in our house. No, we do not have any safe-box in our house. Haha... my wife said that maybe we can hide the gold bullion under our pillow. Then we will sleep on a golden pillow...Wow!

After much thinking and also for convenient sake, we decided to go for the gold savings with Maybank. It is much easier that way. We received a gold savings book where we can keep track of our gold purchases. The good thing is that when the price of gold increases, our investment also increases. Hoping to invest more in the future.

No comments: