Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crating Services

If you ever need to export your valuable equipment, you might want to consider portland export crating. They are the expertise in this field. With portland crating services, you can be rest assured that your valuable equipment will reach its destination still intact!

They have the expertise and experience to solve even the most difficult and challenging custom crating and packaging needs. With portland crating, if you have high tech products, their do have shock resistant crating to moisture barrier crating and packaging systems for shipping your most valuable equipment.

If ever I need to move my business oversea, and can’t get all my computers sold, I might just bring them over. I wonder whether they do provide compartmental crating to store all my computers or they will just stack my computers since they are already in the boxes. I will inquire about this with them if ever the time comes and the needs arise.

No comments: