Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Commands of Christ

Whatever we are excited about and interested in we tend to share with others, and as a result they begin to share in our enthusiasm. I for sure have greatly benefited from reading the emails about the Command of Christ and putting it into practice whenever I can.

Bill Gothard wrote, "Many of you have shared with me the great spiritual benefits you have received as a result of your study of Christ’s commands and meditation upon them. One man wrote: “The Daily Success e-mails have been incredible! I am amazed at how perfectly the truth from Christ’s commands that are shared address the deepest needs of my life.” Another wrote: “God has used the daily e-mails to speak to me right where I’m at, and with such wisdom. I just wish everyone I know could benefit by them.”

This man’s wish can become a reality. If you or your friends want to receive the Daily Success e-mails at no cost. Just visit this site to send an invitation.

No comments: