Saturday, February 17, 2007

Valentine's Day Gift

For me, I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. To me, everyday is a Valentine's Day. You don't have to wait for V-Day to express your love to your beloved. Have I buy any gifts for my girl for V-Day? None that I can think of. Ya...poor her but she understands. Well, I don't buy gift but I do spend time with her on that special day. Pampering her with massages and just giving her my full attention.

Was my Valentine's Day Gift Fab or Flop? This, I will bring you back 15 years ago. Just 2 days before the V-Day, that's 12 February 2007, I received a love letter from a girl expressing her love for me. You can read the detail here. That was and still the most fabulous gift ever. I got myself a Valentine for V-Day and a wife 10 years after that. :D

I am a practical person, I give gifts that is of value. Some of them are listed at BELISI on Valentine's.



No comments: