Friday, February 02, 2007

Sendi Mutiara has arrived.

As expected the guys from Sendi Mutiara came. Who is Sendi Mutiara? Well... Sendi Mutiara is the company that hold the distributorship licence to games like Warcraft and Counter-Strike. If you installed these games in the cybercafe and didn't pay the licence fee monthly, they will consficate your pc.

I was not at the shop when he call me. Asked him about the licence fee and was told that it is RM1450 a month. hahaha.. forget about it lah. I only got 15 pc in my shop. Why should I waste RM1450 a month for one game. Somemore the game is about using divinations, spells and evil spirits. Yes,... no doubt it is the most popular game in the cybercafe world. But no thanks. I haven't got enough income to pay my salary... what more pay so much for this one game.

Will concentrate on online game only lah and some games that doesn't requires licencing fee.

No comments: