Saturday, February 24, 2007

Negative ions... not good for me.

A friend and his family visited us for CNY. His wife inquired about my business and my health. After our conversation, she told me that I look thin. Wow... that's a good compliment to most people. I was a bit chubby a year ago. Now, it is just nice... no more big protruding tummy. Though I have slimmed down a bit, I know that I'm not in the pink of health. I'm definitely not fit physically.

Then she told me that it is not good for my health if I stay at the shop most of the time. She said that the computers generate negative ions which are bad for health. She told me that I should get air ionizer. I was surprised to hear her comments and knowledge about negative ions. Then I realized that she was a cancer patient and she must have done a bit of reading about all these stuff.

Now.... I'm searching for air ionizer to be placed inside my shop.

No comments: