Sunday, April 01, 2007

Back to status quo

Today I am left alone. Alone to take of the shop. No more staff to take day shift so I have to manage the shop all by myself.

Went to church this morning though having not enough sleep. The presence of God is there. It's wonderful to rest or the word that comes to my mind, to bask in the presence of God. Pastor Lee Neo spoke about the consequences of conversion. She gave a stern warning to the people especially the youths and singles about entertaining love relationships with the M's. She also urged the parents especially the fathers to take up their role and responsibility in raising up godly children.

By the time we reached home, it's already 1.40pm. Had fried mee hun for lunch, cooked by wifey in the morning. Then off to the shop. The boys are already waiting and asked me why I am late. Well, I'm not late, just that I don't have any more worker to open the shop in the morning.

Praying that there'll be part time worker coming in soon. Praying also for a permanent worker to be able to start work in May.

No comments: