Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blog apocalypse

Sweetpea tagged me on this quite some time ago. Busy with the business and family so a bit late but here goes.

My last post would be to let others know about Jesus. If there is one thing that really matters is a person's relationship with Jesus. No matter how rich or poor, famous or unknown, male or female, young or old, what matters at the end of our life is eternity with God. If only my readers would know that no matter who they are, Jesus loves them and would love to have a close personal relationship with each one of them.

Yes, that would be the last post in my blog if the internet world is going to end. And who knows, I might meet some of you bloggers in heaven after we die. Dying is inevitable one day, but where we will go after that is the decision we must make today.

No comments: