Thursday, April 12, 2007

Looking for black personals

Three of my tenants are from Botswana, Africa. The other day, I went to have a look at my apartment because they complained that the fan is not working. Upon arriving there, I saw one of them surfing the net, checking out the online dating sites. Not really sure which websites to recommend to him at that time. Now, if I were to meet him again, I do know the website for him to go.


If you are looking for friendship online, there is this new black dating community website that you can go. Let's say you are looking for Black Personals. Once you've login to Yahoo Personals, you need to describe a bit about who you are looking for. Then click on the ethnicity link and choose African American. You can choose whatever other criteria that you are looking for. It is very easy. You can then browse through the many profiles of black people who have signed up. Happy browsing and may you find new friends.

No comments: