Friday, April 13, 2007

Vacation destination for me and family

When I was a child, I loved to watch Disney cartoons. I don't have any favorite character but those cartoons really gets my attention. Now that I have my own children, Disney cartoons and movies becomes the favorites to my two daughters. They just loves to watch the classical fairy tale animated movies like, Snow White, Beauty and The Beast, Cinderella, The 12 Dancing Princess and many more. Even my wife likes to watch them. Maybe one day, God willing, I'll bring my whole family to Orlando and visit Walt Disney World Resort and even Universal Studios Orlando.

There is this one place that provides cheap vacation room rental. Check out the Orlando vacation rental. It is very cheap and they have various offers to help you enjoy your vacation there. The hotels rate range from $55 per night at Raddison Worldgate Resort to $160 per night at Omni ChampionsGate Resort. With that kind of room rate, it is very affordable for middle income family like me.

Besides the theme parks, Orlando also boasts of top rated golf courses which will be a delight to the golf lovers. Orlando Vacation even offers various trips specially planned to meet your needs. They even gives you tips on what to do or not to do during your vacation. This is indeed very helpful for people who are going there for the first time. Check out their calender events so that you can plan properly and accordingly.

Now, I need to go and earn lots and lots more income so that I can bring my family there.

No comments: