Thursday, April 19, 2007

Motorcycle Mechanic Schools

My brother was a car mechanic. Was, because now he is more into administrative work. I remember that he had to go for training course at Shah Alam. Whenever I need to service my car and if he is back for the weekend, I'll ask him to do it for me. I do pay or offer to pay him for his service but still I can save a lot of money.

If you are interested to be a mechanic and don't know where to find a good mechanic school, check out the directory at Motorcycle Mechanic Schools. It has a comprehensive directory of the various types of mechanic schools such as auto mechanic schools, diesel mechanic schools, aircraft mechanic schools, motorcycle mechanic schools, and marine mechanic schools. Even welding schools are listed there. Detail information about the schools and programs offered can be viewed in this directory.

No comments: