Monday, April 30, 2007

Customer's birthday.

Last nite, there were 2 girls who came to print their assignment. While printing, I talked with them about their studies and the things that they print. 3rd year students and looking for a place to do their practical training. As usual and like most customers, one of them asked (in a light manner) whether I can give discount on the printing charges. I just smiled at her. Then one of the girls told me that her birthday is the day before and smilingly asked for a "birthday" discounts.

I then told a group of boys (my staff's group of friends)about it. Asked them to sing "Selamat Hari Jadi" song. They all sang the song much to the surprise and delight of the two girls. She was very happy... and paid the full amount. :)

It's so nice to see my customers happy. It gives me the satisfaction.

p/s. I think it is my smile that made the girl feels comfortable and at ease. hehehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful.. those gals.. donch fall in love with you too. hhahaha!!!