Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sending Annabelle to school.

Yesterday, wifey had to go to Twin Tower for a training. And she had to leave early in the morning. Which is not so good for me coz I had to send her to the office early in the morning. That means I can't get enough sleep. Then at 7.30am, had to wake up again and prepare Annabelle for school.

Well, thank God, Annabelle was very co-operative. She woke up and bathed without much fuss. Also thank God that Barnabas slept again after drinking milk. Was thinking that if Clarissa and Barnabas did not wake up, I'll send Annabelle to school first. But that was not to be. Clarissa woke up and so I had to send all of them to MIL's house first.

At first Annabelle says that she don't want to eat breakfast, but when we arrived at MIL's house, she says that she wants to eat. MIL gave her one piece of "tausa piah". Then send Annabelle to school. This Clarissa pulak want to follow along. Reached the school, Annabelle was happy to go in. But Clarissa pulak cry coz she wants to go down and play at the school playground. Brought her back to MIL's place and I went back. Wanted to sleep but had to go to the shop to pick up my handphone which was left there. Well, it's been one new experience for me.

No comments: