Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I use Credit Card

When it comes to credit card, you should ask my wife. She holds a few of them and I am only her supplementary. Personally, I don't really fancy using credit card but after getting some nagging from her, I started using it first when buying petrol. I have to admit it that it is very convenient to just swipe and pump rather than needing to walk all the way to the counter to pay cash. It also helps me to keep track of my petrol consumption every month and help me save, in a way. Certain credit card like Gas Reward Credit Card offers rebates on gas purchases up to 6% rebates.

After starting the internet café, my shopping expenditure is quite high sometimes. Normally I will use cash but my wifey advised to use credit card so that she can get rewards from the point that is collected. With Rewards Credit Card, I earn one point for every dollar spent. With these points, she will normally exchange it for food vouchers! Now I am stuck with using credit cards.

If you decided to get one, Credit Card Applications is made easy online. You can check out the various types of credit card and compare credit cards by issuer to suits your buying style.

No comments: