Thursday, April 26, 2007

Smorty pays.

My wife has many connections because of her blogs. Yesterday, she told me that there is another site that I should check out. Its Smorty. Bloggers can sign up and get paid to blog. The good news is that one of my wife's contacts has been paid by Smorty. That gives me confidence to sign up for it. Nowadays there are many cases of fraud websites offering bloggers money to blog but their main intention is to get the bloggers' passwords. So knowing that Smorty really pays is what makes me want to sign up.

Well, if you are a blogger you can get paid to blog with Smorty. After you signed up and your blog is approved, you can login to Smorty and see the various opportunities that is available. Choose the one that is of your interest and blog it. After a week you will be paid via Paypal.

And if you owns a company and wishes to promote your products and website in the net, you can advertise through Smorty. Sign up with Smorty and let the bloggers do the work for you. Nowadays, the blogging world is a one of the best place to advertise any products or websites. You'll not regret it.

So here's to Smorty. May we have a long long relationship together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah.. ? no news from them.. after post ther site. Hmm.. better check their web see. By the way having problem with paypal and ppp.. dont know where my USD5 goes.