Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mortgages - read this blog

I know that not many people want to read about mortgages but I think this blog is the exception. When I click this link about home loan, I was expecting to see the normal loan company website about loans, real estate, interest rates and all those loan stuffs. But to my surprise that is not what I see. Instead, I see a blog about mortgages. At first impression, this blog could have a change of design and color. Yes, I think the background color is a bit dull which can be improved.


Putting the design aside, I was attracted to see the various post titles. Check out the Carnival section. This blog gives a wonderful range of topics related to home improvement besides various postings about mortgages related matters. Interesting article, which even we as homeowners should know, include "7 common mistakes you need to avoid when selling your home" and tips on how to improve our homes. And before you leave the blog, make sure you check out the "43 must-know tips (and resources) for every First-time home buyer".

Over all this blog is worth visiting

No comments: