Monday, August 20, 2007

Debt Relief

More and more people are getting themselves into debt now. Even myself! I have 2 home loans to pay and one personal loan. But thank God my apartments are rented and the rental money is enough to pay for the monthly installment. The personal loan is from my Christian brother who does not pressure me to return it back in short period of time and even does not charge me any interest for the loan. I do have credit cards but I spend only what I can pay by the end of the month when the statement comes. My wife is quite spendthrift with her income too. She manages her income very well. But not every one is blessed with a “rich” brother, a good pay master tenants and a spendthrift wife.

Some of them will go all out getting their hands on every credit card that they can get and spend to their limits. Then every month they work their butt up paying for the credit card’s interest only. It seems like they will be in debt forever and ever.

However, there are ways to get Debt Relief. One of the ways is through Credit Card Consolidation. Consolidate all your credit cards in one loan and pay to only one finance company instead of many.

No comments: