Saturday, August 25, 2007

Furniture to make your home

Wah.... so many to choose from. Well that is my first impression when I visited this website http://furniturefromhome.com . Well the website itself is simple and that is good to me. There are not many categories of furnitures listed so it is quite easy to browse through the website and see all the collections of furniture listed there. There are the Bedroom Sets, Living Room Sets, Dining Room Sets, Home Office Furniture and Leather Furniture that you can browse through. In fact, if you have a new empty home, you can get all your furniture from this company. The only important thing lacking is the information about the company. Yes it does provide a little bit of information but I think it is quite insufficient and may cause customers to doubt the reliability, competency and trustworthiness of the company to deliver the products.



Having said that, another good thing about the website are the photos. They did not just show the bed itself but a photo of the bed nicely arranged... more like a showroom photos. They do have Storage Beds and Dining Room Furniture too. Even if you do have an office at your home, you need not worry about finding a suitable furniture for it. Check out the bar stools that they offer as they have various choices to fulfill all your needs. I am surprised to see the various designs that are for sale. Wished that I can buy all of them but then my house would not have space for it. I have not mentioned about their wall unit entertainment centers sets which really got my attention. I would recommend this website to you.

No comments: