Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mosiang Game money

Well, well, well... what do you know. Today, one of my customers came and asked for Mosiang money. Yes... he wants to buy Mosiang money. LOL.

Earlier, when he and a few of his friends started playing Mosiang, I told them that I am selling Mosiang money. One million Mosiang money for RM10.00. You see it is difficult to get 1M Mosiang money when you just started playing the game. Normally, only when you reached level 28 then you would have started to be able to save and reach your first 1M mosiang money. And to reach level 28 is not so easy... it takes time. In a way, it is a good investment for him, it will make his game a lot easier and faster too.

So far, I've made RM50 selling Mosiang items. And I didn't come out a cent for Mosiang game. Will keep on selling whenever they want it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course u dont come out a single cent, your wife is paying the electricity and the broadband bills. :P

DavidBong said...

true, true.. very true. That's what I say also.

Anonymous said...

is this the reason ppl addicted to mosiang as well? real and virtual mixed together? wahsey! I heard a lot about making money at virtual which can bring you real money, but really don't understand how it works. And really got ppl willing to buy virtual money with cash ah? I had better ask my brother to sell his virtual money too. I kenot tahan my bro play online games macam kena drug addiction like that.. almost 24 hours playing the games without doing others thing. :|