Friday, August 03, 2007

G-shock

hahaha... most of the time when I saw the word G-shock, my "erotic" mind will think for a second about G-string undies. Yes, I dare to tell the truth here, mainly because that erotic mind stops there, no more continuation. If I want to continue, I will think about my wife.... safe and okay to do that.

Sorry for the side-track. What I want to talk about is the new watch that my wife got for me. I have been using it for about a week now. I like it very much especially the flexible strap. The only problem with that watch is that the background is white in color and the needles are chrome. A bit difficult to read the time as the contrast is not there. Have to tilt the watch at certain angle in order to read the time correctly. Well, what can I expect of a promotional watch by a petroleum company.

Maybe if my wife were to get for me one of the Casio G-Shock Watches, then I would not have this problem. With G-Shock watches, I can be very active in sports and not worry about damaging the watch. For the meantime, I am contented with my wife's watch gift.... and my wife too. :)

No comments: