Friday, August 24, 2007

Tutoring and my nightmares

I think I have shared before that my nightmares are slightly different from others. My nightmares are not about ghost, ghouls, or monsters. Neither it is about losing the one I loves nor about somebody trying to kill me. My nightmare is about still being in school or in the university and the examination is around the corner. It is about me not being ready to take the exams while all my classmates or course mates are busy preparing and ready for it.

No, I am not a bright student either in school or in university. If fact I do not like to study at all. While I am in my secondary school, my worst subject is Chemistry. Of course, I do not like Mathematics too, especially Additional Mathematics. Despite it all, I can proudly say that I have never taken any tuition for any subjects. No, no tutoring at all. The main reason is that I cannot afford to engage any Tutor for myself. Of course, at that time there is no Online Tutoring also. I wonder where if there is online tutoring at that time, would I be doing it online. Most probably not as I cannot afford to buy any computer at that time.

Oh… back to my nightmares. I am not so sure whether it is a psychological problem about studying and my nightmares but I am sure it is related. I wonder if I had put lots of effort in my studies in the university there would not be this kind of nightmares. Well, the good thing about these nightmares is that when I woke up, I know that I graduated and have my own business to run. Not so bad lah.

No comments: