Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hair transplants for you

When I was at the age of 28 I can still say to others that I do not have any white hair. While my other siblings would have lots of white hair at that age, I was kind of proud that there is hardly any white hair on my head. Now of course, I cannot say the same. Due to work stress and other factors, the white hairs are beginning to make their permanent resident on my head.

I noticed that my eldest brother’s head has shown signs of balding. The hair is thinning at the middle of his head. I do hope that he will not go totally bald. So far, the other siblings have no hair balding signs and we hope we will not have any balding signs at all. Somehow we do not like to be bald as there is like a social stigma that goes with it.

Be not fearful even if you have signs of balding. There is help for your problem. Dr. Shapiro does Hair Transplants in Florida for both men and women. His practice is based in South Florida covering other areas like Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Delray Beach, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, and West Palm Beach. The wonderful thing about Dr. Shapiro’s practice is that you can meet with his clients and talk with them about their experiences. If you are still not sure about the procedure, you can arrange to view the actual hair transplant procedure. Check out his website for more details.

No comments: