Thursday, August 30, 2007

Gold coins

When I hear about gold coins, I remembered my MoSiang online game. In the game the character would get gold coins whenever they kill a monster or sell items. Right now I have about 4M gold coins. However, all these are virtual gold coins. I do wish that I would have the real gold coins.

And when I hear about real gold coins, I will think of Monex. They sell various precious metals which include gold, silver, and platinum. These precious metals can be bought in different forms such as in bar and bullion form. Many people buy these precious metals as a form of investments. If you are interested to buy gold coins, check our Monaco Rare Coin. Some people buy these gold coins not for investment purposes but for their own collection. If you are interested, check them out.

No comments: