Sunday, January 06, 2008

Pay back my money

A few of my customers still owe me some money. They bought the MS gold from me so that they can purchase whatever online game item. However, I allowed them to buy the gold on credit as I do not meet them everyday. I think that is definitely not a smart move.

Now a few of them have yet to pay me for more than a month. They say that they have yet to receive their salary from their boss. I can understand them as they are contract workers and most of the workers are not paid on time. There are some who are not being paid for months. But the problem is that they still owe me money and they keep on making promises that they will pay as soon as possible. Maybe they should consider applying for Credit Cards For People With Bad Credit. Then they can use the card to get some money and pay me.

No comments: