Thursday, January 10, 2008

Vacuum for the customers

“Maybe I can sell this old vacuum cleaner”, I told myself. The vacuum cleaner together with a few old computer monitors was dumped at the garage. The monitors are not working now and only good to be thrown away or sold to the recycle centre. “Wonder how much can I get from these scraps”, as I looked at all the items in the garage.

I had to bring back the good vacuum cleaner from the shop to the house. It is a good vacuum cleaner like the branded eureka vacuum cleaner. The house needs it more than the shop. However, I still need to get a good vacuum cleaner for the shop. I prefer to make sure that the shop is clean as it would ensure the comfort of my customers. Clean shop is another plus factor for returning customers and I hope my customers would keep on returning to the shop.

No comments: