Monday, March 24, 2008

Meeting an old friend

I got a surprise call from an old friend today. Audra Darshini called me while I was at work. I have not met her for more than 5 years already. She said that she is here in Melaka for a week, supervising the work of the ministry. She is staying with her cousin in Jonker Street. The work that she is doing requires her to travel all over the country and overseas too. I can imagine her traveling through Europe and staying in Vacaciones Hoteles or any of the nice beautiful hotels.

It would be interesting to catch up on what has happened in the last few years. At least she is still faithful in the ministry while I has gone over to the "dark side". Hehehehe...but still faithful in the Lord. Hope that the meeting at Pay Chian's house this Wednesday would be a wonderful time together.

No comments: