Sunday, May 18, 2008

Don't want to go home

Every time we brought our children for a holiday, they would really enjoyed themselves and would not want to go back home. They so enjoyed the rides they experienced in Genting Highlands that they are asking us to bring them there again. We too enjoyed the rides in Genting but I think the best time for us is the time spent at the warm water pool. Then at the Tiara Beach Resort, the same thing happened. The children so enjoyed themselves at the Children Corner that they do not want to go home. I am sure if my wife is able to get discount Disney World tickets the same thing would happened in Orlando. The children would definitely enjoyed themselves and would not want to go home. But home they must go for I love my sweet bed and pillow more than going for a holiday.

No comments: