Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good advertisement

I received the magazine today. It is full of advertisements. It is interesting to see what other businesses are advertising or promoting to the public. It is also another way for me to find the necessary services or products at a discounted price that I need for my shop. Most new shops would advertise their promotions in the magazine. It is indeed a good way to promote their business. It is through this magazine I heard about Dr Fish and we will be going there next week to check it out.

Every city would have their own magazine and if you are in Denver and wants to know more about Denver, check out Denver magazine. It is a good way for you to know what is happening in Denver. Oh ya, if you are interested to join me in exploring Dr. Fish, do let me know. But you have to come down to Melaka lah.

No comments: