Saturday, May 17, 2008

I shoot you lah

There is one game that is catching up in this part of the world. It is the Paintball. Imagine the thrill and excitement of finding an enemy and shooting him down. Yes, that would indeed be thrilling. I have a group of customers in who loves to play Counterstrike. The excitement of finding the enemy and shooting the enemies down is shown by their shouts of joy and frustrations. What more if they can play the real "counterstrike game" i.e. the Paintball. I'm sure it would be a lifetime thrill for them. Maybe I should consider venturing into providing Paintball in my state. I can easily get the paintball tanks, paintball guns, goggles, hats, hoodies and other items from ZephyrPaintball.com. Anybody wants to joint venture? I provide the place, you can provide the capital.

No comments: