Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tuition Centre

A friend of mine came to the shop and shared his business plan. He plans to open a tuition centre in the same vicinity near my shop. We talked about it and I managed to give him a few pointers and issues that he needs to deal with. It is always good to talk to other business people as they may have the experience and tips that we can learn from.

Once he can find the right premises to set up the centre, he has to look for moving companies to bring all the equipments needed for the centre. I am sure he does not want to trouble himself by transporting the equipments all by himself. It is much more convenient and time-saving to engage a moving company to do the hard work for you. I am hoping the he is able to find the premise that is near my internet shop. This will help my business to grow as the students would patronize my shop before or after their tuition hours.

No comments: