Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bathroom of my likings.

Many people dream of having a house built according to their own ideas and designs. For many it will only be a dream. I too have my own preferences of how my home should be like. Besides the bedroom, one other important place in the house that should be according to my preferences is the bathroom. The design should be such that it is not just to shower or a place to clean yourself but as a place where one can relax and rest after a tiring day at work.

Browse through the net and came acros a few online shops that sells taps, showers, bath tubs, shower enclosures, shower valve, bathroom furniture etc. One of the online shops that I came accross is Taps4Less.com and browsing through the website gives me more ideas of how my bathrooms should look like. No, not that I'm going to buy it straight away but there's no harm going through what they can offer. Who knows, I'll be able to purchase it next month, if God bless my business 10 fold.

No comments: