Friday, January 19, 2007

Too costly

Did mentioned earlier about an opportunity to teach school teachers. Now, after getting all the quotations and after calculating the costs, I might not pursue it. Reason being lack of finance. To hold a course would requires at least 8 to 10 thousand ringgit. These includes renting of computers and LCD, teacher's salary, and cost to prepare notes for 25 participants. Furthermore, it will take at least 3 months before the Govt pays the organizer. Lot's of uncertainties. The pay is quite attractive, just that I don't have the money to take up the offer.

Well, maybe next time when the business expands and I have 25 computers in my shop I'll apply for the tender. Then I'll rent all my computers and hold the course. Then there'll be less actual costs to come up with.

No comments: