Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Not Wanted

Slept at the shop last night..... because not allowed to go home by my beloved wife. No, no.. no... we didn't quarrel or fight or any of that stuff. Just that most of the time I close shop it is already late in the morning (or night, whichever sounds good), normally 2 or 3 in the morning. And normally the children will wake up at 8am, and they will make noise (ie crying, shouting) or Clarissa will call me. That will disturb my sleep. Also, another reason is that my beloved wife don't want me to disturb her when I come back from the shop. Yalaaa.... when I come back home, I'm still fresh.... so the best thing to do is "disturb" my wife lah... ehehehehehe.

However, didn't manage to sleep well in the shop. Woke up at 8.30am because the place is too bright. So only got 5 hours of sleep... not enough.

newey, received a call from my daughters asking me to come home. So I'm wanted after all. hehehehehe.

No comments: