Friday, January 19, 2007

Hmmm... dating online.

Read a post about Valentine and how one can find someone to be a friend for this Valentine day. Nowadays, I always hear people make friends through the net. There are many online services that catered just for this. Some services requires you to pay a certain amount before you can get started. Not many offer their services free of charge. One of these services that offered it free is http://www.justsayhi.com/.

Even as I watched my customers surfing the net in my cybercafe shop, I noticed the young ones are always looking for friends, going through chats or blogs to get to know more people. Some even came to know each other through online games. Online dating is now a common phenomena because many people hardly have time besides being in the office. And most people are also shy to meet in person, so the best way is to "date online". So for those who are single and very busy at work.... the net could be the best way to make friends and who knows maybe your future spouse. My best friend met his wife online and now they are married.

No... no... no... I don't meet my spouse online coz at that time computers are a rarity. Now.... I "date" with my wife online, she at her office while I at my shop.


No comments: