Thursday, January 11, 2007

Recollection of 2007

wow.... it's been 11 days since the New Year. so fast.... no longer New Year.

time to recollect what happened in the past 11 days.

1. lazy to blog..... no wonder no many personal post in the past 11 days. Got many things that happened but just don't feel like posting.

2. OK lah... here's a list of what happened.
- got a permanent staff for my shop (yes... I did mentioned that I might not hire one, but I need more time with my family so have to sacrifice my income). A Sabahan Visayan girl named Bibi Al Wanie, "originated" from Sabah.
- started taking care of my two daughters and son in the evening. The experiences itself can fit a few pages, but in summary it is a new, challenging, tiring but exciting experience. Praise God for that.
- business still slow, some more with more rainy days in the past and ahead, I wouldn't see much different in income. Still praying for better days ahead. (Its raining outside now).
- received an opportunity to conduct courses teaching IT subjects to Teknik & Vocational teachers. Have yet to apply to the Govt for this. Need to iron out certain matters first. Currently looking for people who can teach for 4 days.
- my daughter Annabelle is now attending kindy class. Check out here
- now I'm attending Sunday Service at GBM
- still haven't started exercising
- still haven't bought a bicycle to cycle to work (exercising purpose). Hehehe... don't know whether can or not... its 10km from my house to the shop.
- donated blood yesterday at GH.
- been eating lots of bananas in the past few days.

OK... lah... for now.

No comments: