Sunday, January 28, 2007

Thank God for that...

hehehe... now its 12.49am and I'm not sleepy yet. Thank God for that.

Had enough nap time in the afternoon. Slept when the children are sleeping. Barnabas slept for half an hour and then woke up. Patted him on the back and he slept again for another half an hour. So all together I had about 1 hour of nap time. That's enough to catch up on my sleep. Which is good for me coz I'll not be grumpy at work.

Then in the evening, Bro Andrew and family came after attended a wedding lunch. That's good for Annabelle and Clarissa as they enjoyed having their cousins coming over and play with them. Bro Daniel also came and had a time of chit-chat. Bro Cheng also dropped by for a while.

Took dinner before going to work. M cook sambal prawns and vegetables. It was delicious though some of the prawns are not so fresh. Thank God for that.

No comments: