Friday, January 26, 2007

God's blessing...tenants.

Richard call at 2pm while I wanted to take a nap. He's already at Melaka Sentral. Earlier he told me that he'll be arriving at around 4pm only and that he'll call before leaving KL. Quickly eat my lunch and then drove to Melaka Sentral.

Found him, carrying his baggage. Brought him to the shop to photostat his passport and student card for the tenancy agreement. Then brought him to M's apartment. After discussing with Wathusa about the items they need and what we can offer based on the rental price, finally they agreed to rent the apartment. They can only pay part of the deposit as the money they expected from the Botswana government has yet to arrive. Richard has attended Grace Assembly, pastored by Rev. Henry Ramaya.

Thank God for taking care of M's apartment.

Tonight, there is another possible tenant, a tenant for my shop. May my God opens wide the door of blessings. Let Your blessings flood through O Lord.

No comments: