Sunday, January 28, 2007

Love is in the air....

Everytime people talked about love and flowers, I was reminded of my wife and her language of love. On our wedding registration day, I bought a bouquet of red roses and gave it to her. She refused to accept it, saying that it is a waste of money. Imagine that.... a girl... on her wedding registration day... dressed beautifully... about to officially legally be married... refused to accept a nice beautiful bouquet of red roses. That's something that I definitely won't forget. And she's now my wife and she still don't really like flowers.

I guess not many girls are like my wife in this matter. Most girls will be ooing when receiving a bouquet from their loved ones. Well guys, if ever you want to send flowers to your sweetheart, please make sure what type of flowers, the color etc that she likes. Red roses will be the safest choice if you want to show your love.

And if you're far from your loved ones, do consider Dot Flowers. Browse through the selections that they can offer. They offer fabulous flower gift ideas that will be sent on the same day. If you want the flowers to be directly from the grower's farms check out the Field Fresh offer. And if you are looking for gift baskets online, Dot Flowers have wide selection of gourmet treats that will please your eyes.

You can even order cookies and snacks to go together with the flowers. February is coming and Valentine Day is a good time to send valentines day gifts. May the gifts that you send represents you both personally and professionally, being able to portray a wonderful true impression of who you really are.

If you don't know who to sent to, do send it to me.... only if I live in the United States.

No comments: