Friday, March 16, 2007

6 weirded things about me

Got tagged by Nicole
about the weird things. Right now, can't really think of any..hehehe. but will try lah.

1. I don't like to be a lawyer. Study penat-penat but just don't feel being a lawyer. Ya..ya.. it sounds stupid but i think it is just not my taste of career.

2. Wears sandals (more like a slipper) to work, with a shirt and slack. I guess its weird and doesn't match but comfort is more important to me lah. hehehe.. now I remember, I board aeroplane also wear sandals.

3. I prefer tomboys rather than feminine girls. No, no.. not that I am looking for one now, but its my preference only. Something about them that makes it more interesting and exciting. (psst... my wifey was a tomboy before)

4. I don't like to study, and my worst nightmare is about still being a student. Also don't know why its like that.

5. this is more personal (for adults and married people only). I don't like to wear underwear lah. Prefers it to be airy and let loose. If have to wear also, prefers the loose and baggy underwear.

6. ok... really tak tau apa mo tulis lagi (don't know what to write somemore).. maybe my wifey can point out a few for me since she has to live with me.

ok, no tagging from me. If you feel like blogging about your weird stuff, just write it.

No comments: