Thursday, March 22, 2007

Back to the 90's

Got tagged by sweetpea.

Here's how the meme works:
  1. Go to PopCulture site.
  2. Pick the year you turn 18 years old.
  3. Get yourself nostalgic over the songs that year.
  4. Write something about how those songs affected you.
Well, here goes..
In random order, some of the beautiful and memorable songs when I'm sweet 18: -
- How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - Michael Bolton
- I'll Be Your Everything - Tommy Page
- Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
- It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
- Step by Step - New Kids on the Block

Of the above, Nothing Compares 2 U is simply mesmerizing. Too bad I don't have any steady girlfriend or that's the song baby... that's the song for you.

But now hah... I think that song is really really so appropriate for my goatly wifey.

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

thanks for doing the tag. yes for me those years wasn't easy. it does dig up a lot of memories. but hey, lovely songs still!