Thursday, March 01, 2007

Wedding Anniversary.... 6 years ago

Its been 6 years already today. I remembered my civil wedding ceremony. I for sure won't forget what happened that day. I got married. But more so because I know what is not my wife's language of love.

As we were on the way to the Registrar of Marriage office, we stopped by at Alice Florist (Jln Ong Kim Wee).

Michelle: Why stop here?
Me: I want to buy a bouquet of roses.
Michelle: For what?
Me: For you lah... we are getting married. Take photo must have flowers mah.
(The day before, the Registrar - Mr. Raymond Gan - phoned me and advised me to buy a bouquet of flowers. Becoz there will be photo sessions after the civil ceremony and a bouquet of flowers would look nice on Michelle)

So, off I went to the shop and bought a dozen roses, nicely wrapped. Then went to the car.

Michelle: Why buy the flowers?
Me: For you lah to hold.
Michelle: I don't want. Waste money only.
(Haiyo this girl... getting married also don't want the flowers)

During the photo session, Michelle don't want to hold the flowers. Really one kind of girl she is. Had to force her to hold the flowers.

Hehehehe... thats' my Michelle. Gift is definitely not her language of love.

Should have use the money to buy other stuffs. Since then no more giving her flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh..! what a practical gal..! one of a kind.. for sure.. David...!