Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Making of A Bigshot

Reading about Belisi life story makes me look back upon my life. At least one thing both Belisi and I have in common. We were formerly bartenders. No, not at that same luxurious place, Palm Beach for Peter Belisi but only Restoren Peranakan for me. Other than that, we have nothing else in common except maybe we tried to be (or at least I am trying to be) the best that we are destined to be. Peter Belisi invested in a tie collection and it gain popularity. His co-workers and clients looked to him for his creative input. If you want to know one person who never wear the same tie twice, the answer is Peter Belisi.

Having said that, if you want to enhance your luxury wardrobes, check out Belisi Fashions, a name already synonymous with beauty. Besides good quality ties, they do have scarves and handbags. Too bad I don’t have to wear a tie to work because if I do, maybe the next big name would be Bong Brand…. Hehehe sounds like explosive products.

No comments: