Saturday, March 10, 2007

Gold and silver I have none...

Been thinking lately about investment and how to be a good steward of what God has given and will give to me. My brothers are into buying and selling shares. My wifey's colleague is into FOREX. A few days ago, I came across Gold Savings Passbook Account from Maybank.

As I reflect back on all these options, I think precious metals are still more stable in the long run. Of course I can buy gold or silver from the jewellery shop but these items includes workmanship cost.

Another way to buy precious metals is from Monex Deposit Company (MDC). You can buy silver or other precious metals and ask them to send it directly to you or to the storage place (banks etc) of your own choice. The good thing is that you can buy it in coin or ingot forms. If you are thinking of buying silver, the time is now. Statistic shows that the world demand for silver exceeds its annual production. These has been the case since 1990. Furthermore, with the declining amount of silver that can be mined, the value of silver has been and will continue to increase.

Well, looks like I've found the answer to my own queries.

There may never be a better time for buying silver bullion than right now. World demand for silver now exceeds annual production, and has every year since 1990. Above ground stockpiles of silver bullion are low, shrinking rapidly and approaching zero.

No comments: