Friday, March 16, 2007

what's in my bag?

Walah... I kena tagged lagi lah. This time got tagged by Sweetpea.

Guys where got bring bag one. I can't remember why I need a bag for. The only bag that I can think of is my sports bag that I bring when I want to go for a game.

Maybe I'll do on "What's in my wallet?"

1. money lah... don't go around without it.
2. NRIC and Driving licence....don't drive around without it.
3. Card -- credit card(s), Bonuslink card, bank card, telekom card,... no convenience without it.
4. Picture of my wifey and children... will forget that I'm married without it. hehehe.
5. others... stamps, my photo, list of bank accounts, a guiter spectrum, motorbike road tax, and a few shopping receipts yet to be thrown away.

those who wish to steal my wallet, forget it lah... not worth your effort, so little money in it. and my fist is bigger than the wallet.

No comments: