Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's windy now.

There's one 3HP air-conditioner installed in the front portion of my shop. Last month, it got short-circuited and the contractor told me that they need to change the motor of the air-cond. It will cost me about RM300 just to change that and they still can't give any guarantee that it will last long. So I just leave it as it is.

Lately, I can really feel the warm temperature when I'm at the counter. Even some of the customers complained about it. Today I got the ceiling fan installed. Went to Top Lighting shop and got one unit of Panasonic ceiling fan for RM100. Plus installation RM40, that's what they told me.

The contractor came and installed the fan at about 5pm. I was at home. When I went to the shop, there the ceiling fan installed and switched on. Now it’s nice and windy at the counter. In a way, it is costs saving for the business.

The bad news is that the installation guy gave a bill of RM70. That's way too much for the installation. What the heck, I've already paid the RM40 for the installation, now they are charging extras. Called the shop and made a complaint. In the end, by way of compromise, they agreed to give me back the RM40. Will go and collect it tomorrow.

Thank you Lord for the ceiling fan.

No comments: