Thursday, March 22, 2007

More time at home.

Wifey told me that she wished that I could be at home more so that can spend time together with the children. I nodded in agreement but nothing much can be done.

Then wifey took the children to MIL house while I took the motorbike to go to work. I had to pass by a stretch of road that is kinda of sandy because of the roadwork that is being done. As I was riding, I saw a car coming towards me. As the road is narrow, I brake to slow down my motorbike. Unfortunately, because of the sandy condition, my motorbike skidded and I was thrown to the side of the road. Thank God that the car was still a distance from me or else, sure "kena gelek". Thank God also that I was not badly injured, and the motorbike was not badly damaged and I managed to ride back home. Got a few wounds on my feet.

Called my staff and asked her to work until 12midnight. Then took a bath and applied ointment (minyak gamat) on the wounds. Then I watched Storm Rider while waiting for wifey and children to come back.

Now, I still walk tempang.

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

i do hope u get better soon. make sure the wounds are well cleaned and get plenty of TLC from wifey dear :)