Friday, March 02, 2007

Corrupted Policemen

At about 4.30pm, two policemen came to the shop. I was out dating with my wife when my staff called me and informed me about the policeman. I know for sure they are looking for extra side-income (bribe). Tried my best to tell the policeman that I've fulfilled all the requirements for the cc. But he talked and talked (using my shop's phone line calling my handphone). When I told him that I don't bribe, he started to "threaten" to "disturb" my cc. Exasperated with his request I told him to ask my staff to call me back as she is photostating something.

Since I know that these policemen would not go after if they did not get their money, I told my staff to give RM10 each but to make sure that she get their names and policeman number.

This is the details of the policeman (my staff managed to get only one person's name)

Name: ASMANI
Police No: 102451
Police station: BALAI POLIS BATU BERENDAM, MELAKA.

Now... should I go the Anti-Corruption Agency and report this incident? If yes, would it trouble my staff as she will have to go through all the process of giving information/details which can be quite demanding and horrifying. If no, would the policemen still come and "disturb" my cc.

Life is not a bed of roses.

1 comment:

Leishia said...

hmph so much for khidmat untuk negara! scumbags!

my only concern is that the staff is a girl, and u'll never know if they'll come back to seek dendam with her.

i think u should be patient, wait for the next round when they come back, then u dont need to trouble anyone of ur staff, and take action against this scums