Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dentist

It is good to have a good dentist around. I am still looking for one. If I found someone that suits me, I will stick to that doctor as long as he does not hurt me.

If you are resident of Alexandria, you are truly blessed having Charles Brown DDS pc serving in your community. He is attached with Hayfield Dental Care. Charles Brown DDS has been employed by Hayfield Dental Care for over ten years and he has performed literally thousands of crown, root canal and surgical procedures. Graduated from Medical College of Virginia with numerous awards, perfect record with zero complaints and he is also one of the regions top dentists by the Washington Area Consumer Council and is a member of the ADA.

I wish I have a dentist like him here. Give them a call at 703-971-2220.

No comments: