Saturday, March 03, 2007

Siblings Rivalry

In the past, Annabelle has been very caring and good sister. She seldom disturbs her sister Clarissa. Clarissa was the mischievous and "naughty" sister, always demanding and getting her way by force i.e. by biting or hitting Annabelle.

Recently I noticed that Annabelle starts to respond back to Clarissa. And now Annabelle likes to disturb Clarissa until Clarissa cry. Most of the time Annabelle would take Clarissa's bantal busuk. Clarissa will cry. Annabelle will run around with the bantal while Clarissa will chase her. Of course Annabelle being bigger and stronger has the advantage. If I'm around, I will scold Annabelle. Last time I kesian Annabelle got bullied by her sister. Now I kesian Clarissa got bullied by her older sister.

One thing good is that they still play together and Annabelle still looks after Clarissa.

No comments: