Thursday, June 14, 2007

Battery knockout

My car battery died. Unfortunately, I drove the car to the shop for the night shift. When want to go back home, the car couldn't start at all. The battery totally died. Just the other day it shown sign of sickness but was revived again after sending it to be recharged. Thinking that it is all okay and healthy, I drove the car to work.

Had to call wifey to come and fetch me from work the next day. Then sent the battery back to the shop where I bought it since it is still before the one year warranty period. They asked me to send it directly to the dealer for testing. The dealer said that the battery is "undercharged" and asked me to collect it the next day. At the meantime they gave me a spare battery for my car... which I didn't need to use as I prefer to use my motorbike.

Will collect my battery later.

No comments: